One day I told Connor to be a good joo joo. He seems to find it funny and now he'll say he wants to be a bad joo joo. Silly boy. Here is a video, it's a little long but there's a cute scene at the end I think you'll love. You'll see how concerned Connor gets when Mommy is sad. :)
Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Joo Joo
We spend a lot of time with our friends across the street, so Connor is getting exposed to some Spanish language. Rosalinda often speaks in Spanish to all the kids, and one slang term she uses quite often is "joo joo". I know some other Hispanic moms that use this term as well, but had no idea what it meant. Rosalinda couldn't tell me. It's just a term of endearment to her, calling the boys "joo joo", more often telling them no ice cream because they've been bad joo joos. :)
One day I told Connor to be a good joo joo. He seems to find it funny and now he'll say he wants to be a bad joo joo. Silly boy. Here is a video, it's a little long but there's a cute scene at the end I think you'll love. You'll see how concerned Connor gets when Mommy is sad. :)
One day I told Connor to be a good joo joo. He seems to find it funny and now he'll say he wants to be a bad joo joo. Silly boy. Here is a video, it's a little long but there's a cute scene at the end I think you'll love. You'll see how concerned Connor gets when Mommy is sad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment