Thursday, November 1, 2012

Reading in Bed

Reason #458 why Connor is awesome: he wakes up from a nap and quiety grabs a book and sits on his bed and reads until I come in to get him. No, we didn't teach him that. He just does it because he enjoys his books so much. What a darling he is.

One day I thought to grab the camera when I went in the get him up. He was reading a new favorite: Sheep Go on a Hike. He also really likes Sheep in a Jeep.

I got a video of him "reading". I think he was still waking up a bit because he sure is mumbling more than usual. But you can sort of make out some of the story. Sheep on a hiking path. In the fog. In the woods. Something scary in the woods. :)

Unfortunately, my memory card maxed out and cut off the video abruptly at the end.


No comments: