Connor was impressed. He kept saying "Wow!" and anytime someone said his name, he got a big smile on his face.
Here are some pictures, which of course don't really do it justice at all.
| military display |
As soon as Connor saw these ice skaters, he insisted on joining them!
This was all free! So we'll definitely go again, especially since it's right around the block from our house.
An elf gave Connor a candy cane, so when we got home we stopped to look at our neighbor's snowmen display and enjoyed a candy cane.
The next morning we woke up to snow! At last!!
Connor begged to go out and play in the snow, but it was really quite cold out. Only 16 degrees! I finally bundled him up for a quick walk.
He did not last long at all. One minute he was happily jumping in the snow, the next he was crying his eyes out. He wouldn't say what was wrong, but I assumed he was too cold and took him back inside. Then he was mad because I brought him in out of the snow. Sigh.
Even I was pretty frozen after just 10 minutes out there. It was not only cold, but windy and cloudy. Unfortunately, this is the only snow day that was in our forecast. :( The temperatures are due to go back up into 40s and 50s.
I'm still holding out for a white Christmas! :) We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment