Thursday, December 27, 2012

What a Difference!

Connor got this train table last year for Christmas. For the better part of the year, we've spent many hours rebuilding the train track after Connor tore it apart. Can you say Mr. Destructive?

We've moved it from living room to bedroom a few times too, just to give him a break and rotate his toys. It has been in his bedroom at the apartment since we moved in. I put the track together one day and Connor played with it happily.

The next morning I heard Connor playing with the train in his room. I peek inside and saw that the train track had been rebuilt. The bridge was set up differently and the tracks were in a totally different pattern, all nice and neat. I wondered when Nick had gotten in there to put the track together.

When I ask him, he said he hadn't touched the train. Connor had put it together all by himself. We were very surprised!



What a difference a year makes huh??

No comments: