
"My" puppy for the day, Carol.

Carol napping

Carol and her sister Cadence

Cadence and Carol

Carol is a great puppy! We worked on the commands "come"and "sit", "snuggle"and "kiss". Yes, snuggle and kiss are real commands these dogs are taught. :-) We also brushed their teeth, clipped nails, washed ears and brushed the puppies.

Cadence-who can resist that cute face?

Irresistible cuteness!
Nick and I might become puppy sitters. I would love to be a puppy raiser but our house is pretty small and we aren't sure what the cats will think. In the meantime, we'll be puppy handlers and trainers and help out at various events. I am amazed at what these dogs can do. This is a great charity! For more info, visit their website: AZ Goldens LLC


1 comment:
i so need to find something like this in atlanta...i can train puppies to snuggle on command!
Post a Comment