Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 Week Menu Plan

Well, meal planning is interesting while pregnant with twins! Mainly because I am supposed to be eating a lot, often, and specific foods. Protein mostly. It's a lot of work! :)

My menus revolve around as much protein as I can afford to buy, supplemented by our Bountiful Basket produce, and a variety of grains. I put together some dinners, which I'll pick and choose from depending on what sounds good that day.

Breakfasts:

Hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese tomato slices
Crock pot Breakfast Casserole
Scrambled eggs and toast
Muffins

Snacks:

No Bake Energy Bites
Smoothies



Lunches:

Leftovers
Tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad sandwiches
Veggies

Dinners:

Meat:

Whole Chicken in the crock pot, baked potatoes, veggie
Chicken Alfredo Pizza (using leftover shredded chicken)
Pork Chops
Heroin Chicken, rice, veggie
Beef Tacos
Mini Chicken Pot Pies (using leftover shredded chicken)
Taco Salad (using leftover taco meat)
Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
Red Beans and Rice

Meatless:

Potato Soup
BBQ Black Bean Pizza
Vegetable-Cheese Chowder
Homemade Pizza (spinach, tomato, other veggies)




1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

The name heroin chicken totally cracks me up!