Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snowy Zoo Day

We took Connor to the zoo despite the snow. It was actually really pretty and we had fun. Luckily, this zoo has enough indoor exibits to give you a break to warm up. :) Here are a few pictures from our day.


Connor was really into these photo cutout things. He never noticed them before but on this visit, we had to take a picture in every one!




Rocky Mountain Goat that looks like he belongs in snowy conditions.


This chicken did not want to be pet!


We were in the gorilla building and Connor spotted a bug on the glass. He was very interested in it.



Connor was very attached to his daddy today. He was really cuddly and sweet. He gave Nick a big hug and kiss which I tried to get a picture of below but I didn't have a good angle. Oh well, still cute! :)



Feeding the giraffes. Connor gave them lettuce but they eat it so fast, I couldn't get a picture!
Just the aftermath, which as you can see Connor was absolutely delighted. He loves the giraffes!



The moose! We thought he looked so handsome in the snow. 



 The bears also seemed to enjoy laying in the snow!


Nick loves this bear statue and wants a picture almost every visit. :)


I like the chickens :)

No comments: