We got an invitation to attend an open house for our local fire department, which is run on volunteers. We thought that would be fun for Connor as well as a nice way to say thank you to the hard working fire fighters. We planned to enter donations for a raffle but I wanted to make cookies with Connor to give to the fire fighters too. We already had this planned to do for our neighbors anyway. I was excited to see how Connor did with making and decorating cookies, as well as giving them away.
 |
| Initially cautious |
 |
| Then quite excited after discovering how much fun dough is! |
 |
| Looking like a French pastry chef---serious |
 |
| He ate his weight in cookie dough |
I know I'm easily impressed by this child, but I was amazed at how well he lined up these chocolate chips on the snowman!
This was more fun than I thought it would be! Connor did great! We'll definitely be making more cookies for the neighbors soon and I'll need to make some edible play dough just so Connor can play.
Check back soon for pictures of our visit to the fire house to deliver these cookies! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment