Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Dinner

I found my new favorite market, an Asian market nearby that has fresh, amazingly low-priced produce and meats! Even better, it was large, very clean, quiet and peaceful and did not smell like fish despite the presence of a fish counter. That's fresh fish!

I found some awesome ribs there at a price so low, I had to buy them. We haven't had ribs in ages; it's not a traditional Christmas dinner but it is a special treat in this house! So that's our Christmas dinner. :) A dear friend of mine raved about a crock pot BBQ rib recipe she tried, so I'm using that and linked it here for you. I'm using Famous Dave's BBQ sauce though! ;)

Here's the menu:

Crock pot BBQ Ribs
Twice baked garlic potatoes (my friend Rich's mom's famous recipe)
Creamy Peas
Pumpkin cheesecake for dessert

Yum!

No comments: