I like how Connor lines his cars up neatly. :)
Goodness, we have such a hard time brushing Connor's teeth--he really hates it. So we got him a Cars 2 power toothbrush in hopes of making it more fun. So far, it's working!
We made omelets, had coffee and relaxed and enjoyed the morning. Later, I made the easiest Christmas dinner ever. Check out the menu for the links if you want. The ribs rocked! :)
The peas look a little unappetizing in the picture but they were really good!
Nick was a dear this year. We allowed ourselves a tiny budget so we could get each other something. Nick had remembered two kitchen items I've mentioned I needed. I honestly can't believe he remembered such specifics! I was very happy and surprised with a new tea kettle and an immersion blender. The blender is SO useful for many things, but I especially longed for one to make blending creamy soups much easier. I'm stoked!
| whipping cream! |
| something else that doesn't look all that beautiful but tasted fantastic :) |
We enjoyed dinner and pumpkin cheese cake for dessert. We watched "Elf". It was such a relaxing, low-key day. Very nice for a change. :)
1 comment:
Lol, at least the present Connor got fixated on and didn't want to open any more was something really cool and worthy of it. When opening presents at my parents' on Christmas Eve, Natalie got fixated on...chapstick. She completely adored the tube of chapstick my dad bought her and sat down happily with it. It was literally about 20 minutes before she moved on to a different present! :)
I am totally suffering from blender envy. :)
Post a Comment