I took Connor out to play in the snow. He loves running in it!
Our cat friend was delighted to romp in the snow with Connor!
| Just remember not to eat yellow snow |
I must be slowly acclimating because it didn't feel that cold out. It's so beautiful seeing snow all over but having a clear blue sky and a sunny day. :)
I know we caught a portion of a major storm that hit areas of New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. I've had calls from family wondering if we are okay, and we definitely are just fine. We may have gotten 4-5 inches of snow. I finished all my shopping a few days ago and we plan on staying put through Christmas, so no worries about snow driving. Of course Nick still has to go to work, so please pray he stays safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment