Okay, I feel a tad guilty for revealing so much of Connor's mischief on this blog lately. On one hand, I have to keep it real. My boy is sweet and wonderful but it gets annoying reading about someone's kid being all cute and perfect all the time. Besides, stories about poop are funny!
On the other hand, now I really feel I must report that Connor has been doing fantastic with his manners lately. Since we started to crack down again, he quickly reverted back to saying "please" and "thank you" consistently, without being prompted. We always thank him for being polite and asking nicely. I much prefer this peaceful interaction between us!
Something that Connor started to say regularly just this week is "I Love You". And that is definitely a heart-melter! It's funny because for a very long time now, he'd run to us and give a big hug and say "I missed you already". Even if we'd been hanging out together all day. We sort of figured he really meant I love you. Now he will still say he misses us, but also says "I love you so much". Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment