Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chopped!

In case you couldn't already tell, I am a sad excuse for a woman. I never get my nails done, I don't do anything with my hair, and I rarely wear much makeup. My poor husband. He claims to like the natural look, but still. It's pretty lame when a whole year goes by and you realize you haven't had a hair cut or even a trim!

I always realize this when I notice my hair is in a ponytail at all times. Even on the days it's been freshly washed, conditioned and moussed up, it looks sad.  We never have money for me to go to an actual salon, but who am I kidding? I'm not fancy. So I made an appointment to get my hair done at the salon on base: cheap!

Here was my hair before:


GROSS! And I am not just talking about my back fat

After!  
We ended up chopping off a bit more than I had envisioned, and she didn't really layer it the way I liked. But what can you do when it's a cheap hair cut? It's okay. I like it. It feels a lot healthier and Nick loves it short because it gets really curly, so he's happy.


No comments: