Let me confess right now: I can't even remember the last time I did an actual menu plan! :( Sad!
Thanks to Pinterest, I have been inspired by all kinds of yummy recipes and was actually very excited to plan some new meals this week. I definitely gets boring making the same old stuff over and over again. So, here we are with a week full of brand-new, never-before-tried recipes!
I admit there is a theme of noodles and cheese going on here. I picked out dishes I thought Nick and Connor would really enjoy. I haven't been very intentional about making special meals for my guys these days...instead we've been in survival mode, with mom cooking anything that is easy, relatively healthy, and with what we had on hand. Shrug. That is life sometimes isn't it?
But this coming week, I am focusing on cooking and crafts. Should be fun. :) I'll have to post a quick follow up later to share any that were so fabulous, I'll make them again in the future.
Tuesday: Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
Wednesday: Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
Thursday: leftovers (bible study night)
Friday: Baked Tacos
Saturday: Chicken Ranch Pasta
Sunday: Mini Deep-Dish Pizzas, Salad
Monday: Crockpot Chicken and Rice
I am so thankful for my friends on Pinterest that already had Food boards pinned with literally hundreds of recipes! It makes my searching really easy. It's also fun to look at your friend's recipe...you can see what everyone really likes. I noticed one friend had pinned at least a dozen avocado recipes. :)
Happy Cooking!
3 comments:
And now I truly am the last person in the universe not in love with Pinterest. ;)
Haha! For the longest time I just did not get Pinterest and thought it was annoying. I finally had a friend really show me how to use it. Now yes, I am in love! I am finding it a lot easier than keeping 500 bookmarks on my computer. lol!
It's all right; I don't mind being the last hold-out. ;)
Post a Comment