A friend of mine recently made a great suggestion to keep Connor busy. It's so simple, I bonked myself on the head and wondered why I hadn't thought of that?
Fill a spray bottle with vinegar, give him a rag and let him spray down anything he wants and wipe away. Connor really loves just spraying water out of the spray bottle, so I knew he'd like this. Plus, vinegar is just about the safest thing you can use for cleaning. Your kid could spray it into their mouths if they wanted. :)
This kept Connor busy and happy for a good hour while I cleaned house. He did a great job too! It was actually a big help to me: he cleaned the dishwasher, fridge, all the tables, the front door, the sliding glass door and probably a few other things I didn't see. This is definitely becoming a regular activity around here! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment