First, Connor checked out the horses prancing around in the meadow.
Then, he met Jasper, a Connor-sized horse. He was a lot less scary than the big horses!
Going for a ride on Jasper! :) Connor knew just what to do and grabbed onto Jasper's mane. :)
Can I stay here and learn to be a cowboy Mom?
Connor and I with great-Grandma Joanne and Maddie the horse
We love the ranch!
The ranch is really big and has a lot of nice grassy areas with big shade trees and flowers. Connor loved it! He has never sat in grass (yes, the life on an Arizona baby!). I love these photos of my little Nature Baby!
Oooh, what's this green stuff?
I like it!
What a cool new toy!
These are but a few of the dozens of photos we took on the ranch... :)
Getting loved on by great-great Dianne. No, she doesn't look old enough to be a great-great aunt!! :)
Surrounded by adoring females
This is a door in the pantry on the ranch. All of the kids have their names and measurements on the door. My family is selling the ranch soon, so we wanted to add Connor to the door. His name and measurements are definitely the smallest! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment