These stripes only enhance my big belly Mom!
Then, finally (FINALLY!!!) my mom got woken up by my dad's snoring. I am still amazed that Daddy's snoring never woke her up before I woke her up. Well, she heard me wake up less than a minute after hearing Daddy's big snort.
not again!
Mommy was pretty convinced that Daddy's snoring was the cause of all my night waking. If only I could have learned to talk and told them both this months ago! Parents can be pretty slow sometimes...
The last 3 nights have been so great. Daddy sleeps out in the living room with Josie and Harvey on top of him (Mommy thinks that's funny). Daddy is really so wonderful to make this sacrifice for us!! Mommy and I sleep in our now quiet bedroom. My second night of silence, I slept 7 hours straight. Last night, I slept 9 1/2 hours straight, woke up to eat, then slept for another 3 hours! Mommy woke up dancing with joy!!
Piglet and I had sweet dreams...
Mommy and I are both so happy to get a good night's sleep after almost 3 months of tough nights. While Mommy and I are in California next week, Daddy is going to set up my bedroom and get it all ready for me to sleep in when I get home. Yay!
Josie and Harvey are voting to keep Daddy out and sleeping with them. They like it, but Daddy wants his bed back. Then Mommy will have to deal with his snoring. She says pray for her. At least I will be getting good sleep and that means HAPPY BABY! :)
Happy Baby likes photo shoots...
That's it, give me the camera!









2 comments:
ROFL! That is HILARIOUS! (Must be genetic??) Anyway, glad you figured it out!
I don't know, does Nelson snore too? Nick never snored until a good year into our marriage. It's usually seasonal, so I think it might be an allergy thing but nothing we try for him seems to help. :(
Post a Comment