Friday, August 6, 2010

Rubber Ducky


Rubber Duckie you're the one

 

You make bath time lots of fun
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of you


Rubber Duckie joy of joys
When I squeeze you, you make noise


Rubber Duckie you're my very best friend it's true
I find a little fellow who's cute and yellow and chubby
Rub a dub dubby


Rubber Duckie you're so fine and I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber Duckie I'd like a whole pond of you
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of you!!

 Daddy calls this "Connor-Wan Kenobi"


Towel strategically arranged by Connor himself

Ready for bed. Rubber ducky on my pajamas--yeah!


Good night Harvey

2 comments:

Karen Butterworth said...

I can't believe you can still bathe him in the sink!

Super cute pics! ;)

Tara said...

Probably not for long, he loves to splash too much! :) But it is so much easier for me to bathe him in the sink by myself. When he has to go into the big tub, Daddy will need to take over for the most part.