I keep forgetting to mention the busy boxes/bags we've created for Connor. Here's one at least...sort of! :)
I don't have pics of the bag itself, but all I did was pick up a small Dr. Seuss tote bag at Target for $1. It is really small, perfect Connor-size. I fill it with different toys and books every few days and stash it in the car. This is is out-and-about busy bag. I bring it out when we shop and when we eat out.
On this night, I actually had my camera handy. We ate at Village Inn and brought out the bag as we waited for our food. Connor especially loves reading his books at the table.
We always brought along toys and books in the diaper bag, but I've found that Connor loves his own little bag of surprises. It's fun for him to reach in and discover what I've tucked inside. :)
This idea was from The Toddler's Busy Book.
2 comments:
Cute! SO organized!
Have you been reading the "busy bag" posts at Money Saving Mom?
No, I haven't actually. Never seen them but maybe I'll go take a look. I got these ideas from my book, The Toddler's Busy Book. If I was super organized, I'd get the rest of the boxes put together. :)
Post a Comment