Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Little Helper

Connor loves to help me clean. I had bought some cheap baby wipes that I ended up really hating, but Connor loves to use them to wipe things with. I keep them in a bin on the TV stand where he can reach them. On days that I dust the furniture and clean the glass table tops, I often turn around and see this:


Connor scrubs furiously and diligently. He murmurs to himself as he works, possibly commenting on how good a job he's doing. As I watch him fly around the room, wiping down any surface that looks like it needs cleaning, I wonder if he's copying me at all or if this is just Connor's style.

He also loves the little dust pan and broom I picked up for him at IKEA. When I clean out Mudpie's cage and replenish her hay, Connor rushes over with his broom and sweeps up any stray hay I may scatter. :)

I love my little helper! Now, all I need is a Connor-sized vacuum! :)

This post is also a little shout-out to my best friend Sarah--today is her birthday! Happy Birthday girl! Sarah is also the cleanest, neatest person I know and I thought she'd be proud of her nephew and his love of cleaning. :)

No comments: