Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Monday

 I had the busiest weekend ever! I had to create 4 dinners in my head during a whirlwind shopping trip to Sprouts after church on Sunday. God gave me some extra brain power that day because normally I can't make up stuff on my own. :P

Monday: Pasta with homemade walnut pesto and salad. (Excited about this one because I really dislike walnuts most of the time yet they are SO good for you! They blend in deliciously in this recipe and we all love it!).

Tuesday: Crockpot pot roast with potatoes and vegetables

Wednesday: out

Thursday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake

Friday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, creamed corn, tomato & squash bake.

Somewhere in here I plan to make our weekly dessert of pumpkin squares, a yummy recipe my sweet SIL Karen sent me recently.

Have a blessed week everyone!!

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

Do you know the only way I have ever successfully eaten and liked walnuts is in Lara Bars? I completely adore Lara Bars. Wish they weren't so darn expensive.