Did somebody say Splash Pad? Oh boy....
Yes, Connor had an absolute BLAST! We hadn't brought towels or bathing suits or changes of clothes, but who cares? :)
I love that a rainbow made it into this picture :)
No running! Yeah right...Connor was all over the place and eventually tripped and fell flat on his face. I ran to pick him up and got soaking wet. Good thing I wasn't wearing a white shirt that day!!
Mommy and Connor, all wet
Connor absolutely loved this dragon (or whatever it is) that spewed water everywhere!
We finally managed to drag him away to see the big fountain. Connor liked it but was much more interested in running off to the next play area he spotted. Yeah, this is a fun park---too bad we don't live anywhere near it.
Here's the fountain---and another rainbow! Isn't it pretty? They dye it green for St. Patrick's Day and all kinds of other fun things on holidays. You can see the fountain from really, really far away too.
One last ride before heading to dinner. I think Nick had as much fun as Connor did that day. :) We were wet, hot, sweaty and tired at this point so we grabbed some fast food for dinner and headed home to tuck Connor into bed. We had a fun adventure and can't wait for the next one!
1 comment:
I love Splash Pads! They are the best!!!
Post a Comment