I am actually typing this up on Friday, which I try to do each week as Connor naps and I go through recipes and select the weekly menu. I have felt really sick the past two days, so looking at recipes is not fun. Nothing really sounds good! :( But, other people need to eat so here is what I have planned and hopefully it will sound good to someone else.
Monday: Taco Spaghetti
Tuesday: Baked Chicken Chimichangas
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Cashew Chicken with jasmine rice
Friday: Chili dogs (Nick's favorite), macaroni and cheese, vegetables. Yes sadly, this is the kind of thing that pops up on the menu when I feel sick...because it's easy. Do I get points for making the mac 'n cheese homemade?
Please pardon my whining. The thing is, I rarely feel even "blah" these days. I know we all had the stomach flu earlier this year but I can barely remember that. I hate not feeling 100%. Tired, achy, stomach-achy...no! I hate it.
Please God let me feel better by the time I have to cook again.
No comments:
Post a Comment